Due to the rise of Covid19 in Java and regulations of Surabaya we have to cancel the exams for the month July. All people who already registered will be informed via e-mail.
We will announce our reopening plans as soon as the situation gets better.
The prices and the information about registration can be seen below.
All prices above are regular examination fees. During the pandemic, a surplus charge of IDR 200.000 to IDR 400.000 (depending on booking details) applies.
During the pandemic, it is vital to follow health protocol also during examinations. As examination participants, you…
• …wear mask and face shield at all times
• …keep a distance of 1,5m from others
• …show the printed-out exam invitation along with the original valid passport/ID card
• …show the rapid antigen test letter not older than three days before the exam (original)
• …show the asymptomatic letter not older than three days before the exam (original)
• …bring own stationery
• …stay at home, after the rapid antigen or PCR test until the day of the exam
. …may not…
• …flock and gather in groups
• …bring company onto the premises of Wisma Jerman.
Please read the documents below carefully, fill in the form and send it to email@example.com with the following subject: Level of Exam + Full Name. (Example: “B1 – Nicholas Angga Susanto”)