Exams will be back soon. As the situation is getting better Goethe Exams in Indonesia will be open again. We are in preparation for the restart in Surabaya now. If you are interested in taking an exam in the near future at our institute, please fill out the following form.
for further information about the exams please read the information below.
All prices above are regular examination fees. During the pandemic, a surplus charge of IDR 200.000 to IDR 400.000 (depending on booking details) applies.
During the pandemic, it is vital to follow health protocol also during examinations. As examination participants, you…
• …wear mask and face shield at all times
• …keep a distance of 1,5m from others
• …show the printed-out exam invitation along with the original valid passport/ID card
• …show the rapid antigen test letter not older than three days before the exam (original)
• …show the asymptomatic letter not older than three days before the exam (original)
• …bring own stationery
• …stay at home, after the rapid antigen or PCR test until the day of the exam
. …may not…
• …flock and gather in groups
• …bring company onto the premises of Wisma Jerman.