At the end of 2013, the library was equipped with the Infopoint Deutsch. Here you can find a wide variety of media which help learning the German language, as well as materials and information about the German country and culture. There are also three computer workstations, a TV corner with German TV (Deutsche Welle), an extensive film collection and contemporary German literature and music.
A) How to be an online member
- You are an active member of Wisma Jerman’s courses and live in Surabaya or its surroundings
- You are able to show the course participant card.
- You have an existing e-mail address.
- Please fill out the online registration form https://inlislite.wisma-jerman.or.id/pendaftaran
B) Personal Account
If you have already registered, you can access our online catalog (OPAC). There, you can
- Find all available media.
- Have an overview on your borrowed media including the return date.
- Extend the time period of your borrowed media.
- Find information on dunning fees and paid fees.
- Suggest purchases of new media for the library collection.
C) Bib to go
You can also enjoy the services of Wisma Jerman library from home, here are the steps that need to be taken:
- Register as an active member of the Wisma Jerman library.
- Please log in to your personal account on the following page to access the selection and search of media to be borrowed: inlislite.wisma-jerman.or.id/opac/
- After having found the book you are looking for, you can borrow it via Whatsapp by showing the online library membership card.
- Media can be picked up in the library.
D) Extension of the borrowing
If your borrowed media is not ordered by another user, the loan period can be extended once.
You can conveniently extend your media loan period online in our library catalogue, after logging in to your personal account.
E) Returning the Media
You can return media by contacting the librarian first. Then borrowed media can be sent via mail or online transportation.
Come to the library with the borrowed media. The librarian will check the return of your media.
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org
WA | 081235523904
Why learn German?
1. German is the most widely spoken language in Europe. Germany is the most populous country in Europe with its 82.3 million inhabitants (August 2018). German is not only spoken in Germany, but also other countries in Europe: Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, and in northern Italy, eastern Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark, eastern France, parts of
See more digital’s collection service OPAC
Recent library’s event Wisma Jerman Events
admin login link:inlislite3/backend/site/login