At the end of 2013, the library was updated with the integrated Infopoint Deutsch equipment, in this place you will find a wide variety of media during learning German language materials and information about German culture and country, there are three computer workstations. TV corner with German TV (Deutsche-Welle), extensive film collection and contemporary German literature and music.
A) How to be an online member
- You are an active member of Wisma Jerman’s course live in Surabaya and its surroundings
- Able to show the course participant card
- Have an Exist E-mail address
- Fill out the online registration https://inlislite.wisma-jerman.or.id/pendaftaran
B) Personal Account
If you are already registered in our application, you can enter our online catalog (OPAC). The use of personalized OPAC offers the following administration.
- Display of loan media including due date
- Extend the term of your media loan
- Information on overdue and paid expenses
- Proposed purchase of media for library collections
- Overview of media you have borrowed
C) Bib to go
During the pandemic, you can enjoy the services of Wisma Jerman library, here is the following steps that can be taken:
- Registered as an active member of the Wisma Jerman library.
- Please log in to your personal account on the following page: inlislite.wisma-jerman.or.id/opac/ , to access the selection and search of media to be borrowed.
- After finding the book you are looking for, please borrow it via Zoom Meeting by showing the online library membership card.
- Media can be picked up in front of the gate after getting approval from the librarian.
D) Extension of the borrowing
If the media you borrow is not ordered by another user, the loan period can be extended once.
You can conveniently extend your media loan period online in our library catalog, after logging into your personal account.
E) Returning the Media
If the media you borrow is not ordered by another user, the period of the borrowing can be extended once.
You can conveniently extend your borrow period online in our library catalog, after logging into your personal account.
1. German is the most widely spoken language in Europe. Germany is the most populous country in Europe with its 82.3 million inhabitants (August 2018). German is not only spoken in Germany, but also other countries in Europe: Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, and in northern Italy, eastern Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark, eastern France, parts of