is part of the “Pre-integration in South east Asia” project. It is presented for those who want to migrate permanently to Germany regarding professional or private reasons, will receive qualified support in the preparation. Infopoint Deutsch under Wisma Jerman and supported funded by AMIF Project through Goethe-Institut prepares you comprehensively for life in Germany.
What Is Pre-Integration ?
“Pre-integration” is a preparation to migrate to another country for daily and working life in Germany, which begins in the country of origin.
Pre-Integration at Wisma Jerman :
– Preparation for everyday and professional life in Germany
– Pre-relief of the migration experience
– Conveying realistic ideas about everyday life and the world of working in Germany
– Dealing with fears and stress
– Support during the transition period up to the start of the integration offers in Germany
Supports are given in the form:
– Advice offers: in person, by telephone or by email
– Virtual offers
Consultation in Infopoint Deutsch
In view of the protective measures required by the coronavirus pandemic and the restriction of social contacts, personal meetings for counseling are suspended. We remain available for you virtually and by email.
Have you a question about living and working in Germany?
Would you like to make an appointment for virtual Meeting? Schedule your consultation here.
* The form is only available in Indonesian language
MORE INFORMATION RELATED TO THE PROJECT
Recognition in Germany
Quick check Visa
Recognition of your qualification outside the EU
Recognition of your qualification
The information portal for foreign professional qualifications
Explainer video – Recognition of foreign qualifications
Explainer video – The Skilled Immigration Law in Germany
Explainer video – Job application
This project are supported by AMIF (Asyl, Migration, Integrationsfond)